Our restaurant - after all, the way to the heart is through the stomach.
And because the kitchen brigade at the Hirsch understand how to masterfully celebrate regional specialities making them both sophisticated and hearty, every word of praise becomes inspirational.
We look forward to your visit!
Our opening times - from February 07th
Open Monday to Friday from 17. 00 o'clock, weekend from 12.00 on
Warm dishes from 12.00 - 14.30 on weekends, all other days from 18.00 - 21.30
For groups from 20 people and on holidays we also open Monday and Tuesday of midday
The restaurant closes at 24. 00 o'clock *
* For groups from 20 people we make with pleasure an exception - indeed, only against timely advance notification!
With the help of this form you can book a table.
Please, note that your reservation has only validity after our confirmation and your counterconfirmation
Do you still have questions or wishes?
Please, take a seat!
At the "Hirsch", hospitality has been the main focus for over 400 years - in all corners of the house.
Here you can celebrate and enjoy, find out more here!
The Chimney Hall (Kaminhalle)
- This is the right place for a welcome drink or an aperitif before the meal
- for cosy get-togethers with a tasty cocktail
- and much more...
- For up to 90 guests
- feasting from May to October
- under the old trees, next to the chattering spring,
- enjoy delicious, hot and cold dishes
- as well as home-made cake and delicious ice cream sundaes
- Furnished in warm reddish tones, this is the ideal spot for your candle lit dinner
- for family celebrations of up to 7 people
- and for smaller dinners from 8-20 people
- let the lightness of the room enchant you.
- Here, you can work well... and celebrate too!
- Start with an aperatif on the terrace.
- Dining table for up to 40 people, individual tables up to max. 50 people